Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Do the cops have a new camera van!

Options
  • 06-04-2008 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭

Looks like the cops may have a new camera van. It was parked up on the left where there is a garda only parking space. Black mercedes mini bus/van with blacked out windows.

Seen at noon on 6th April M1 northbound.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

noticed something VERY strange... .....Most unusual..... ...... highly suspicious
    What on earth is so strange, unusual and highly suspicious about an unmarked Garda vehicle? :confused:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

...in a garda only spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

I saw a ford fiesta pulled up halfway up a GARDA ONLY SPOT once, but what was MORE UNUSUAL than your story is I saw a Bloke dressed in what seemed to be a drag outfit get out, and take a piss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

So let me get this straight.

An unmarked vehicle
    Blacked out windows
    In a Garda monitoring spot
    Back facing the traffic

Might make a detective out of you yet, have you thought about signing up ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Looks like the cops may have a new camera van. It was parked up on the left where there is a garda only parking space. Black mercedes mini bus/van with blacked out windows.

Seen at noon on 6th April M1 northbound.

Know what you mean mate, saw an old piece of crap people carrier parked at the side of the motorway to the airport yesterday, only to discover two boyo's in floury jackets at the front with the speed gun...very sneaky...;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

Wow friendly place here, thanks OP for the heads up I didn't know they had any of these in Ireland yet.

Advertisement