Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 Broadband

Options
  • 06-04-2008 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

Cant take it any longer.
    Im phoning them them tomorrow to see what excuse they come up but I reckon Im going to be looking for a new broadband package this week.

Iv had 02 for about 4-5 months now and it was reasonably good for the first month or two but since then its just got worse and worse.
    It just refuses to stay connected for any lenght of time and for much of the day its practically unusable! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Burr

My O2 connection has been brutal now for a few months (Check my previous posts). It is just about useable during the day, but evening time download speeds of typically less than 40kb. Their response has been to admit that they have isssues, and halved my rent for three months. I would pay more rent for a decent service. - In 2007 the service was excellent...My neigbour on Vodafone has significantly better service currently. I tested Three versus 02 side by side for on three different evenings, with Threes averages being 3 times faster (still pretty bad though).

Advertisement