Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need Help-kwa M4a1

Options
  • 06-04-2008 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

ok so I just bought a KWA M4A1 Carbine AEG and yesterday I was shooting it kinda for its first time and the gun just stopped working. i checked the battery and it was good but the fuse had blown. So I thought no big deal and got a new fuses. So I hooked everything back up and when I went to shoot it made a weak "phat" sound and blew the fuse. I tried this twice. SAME THING! Can someone tell me what is up with my gun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

what battery are you using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lone.7Zanger

I'm using a "9.6v 2000 mah Super High Output NiMH Nunchuck battery"

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_47&products_id=932

Thats the battery. My friend has the same gun and battery so I dont think it is the problem cause his gun shoots fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

unknown cells or make up so hard to comment on the battery, if you have a friend with the same aeg and no issues i would simple try his battery, if his battery also blows the fuse you know its the aeg in general if the that battery's does not blow the fuse you know its your battery doing it. Not much to go one but this is an easy thing to do to narrow down the problem a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lone.7Zanger

I actually figured it out. My gearbox locked up.

thx tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

ok so I just bought a KWA M4A1 Carbine AEG and yesterday I was shooting it kinda for its first time and the gun just stopped working. i checked the battery and it was good but the fuse had blown. So I thought no big deal and got a new fuses. So I hooked everything back up and when I went to shoot it made a weak "phat" sound and blew the fuse. I tried this twice. SAME THING! Can someone tell me what is up with my gun.

Gearbox lockup.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

I actually figured it out. My gearbox locked up.

thx tho

Sorry didn't see this.

Advertisement