Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Tool Kit

Options
  • 06-04-2008 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Spotted this in lidl earlier, on sale on thursday-might be good for someone looking to start doing their own maintenance. There seems to be a chain whip, cone spanners, chain tool, and a good few other bits in there. I'm sure some of the tools won't be the best quality, but might be useful to have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭RtD

Better pic and more info in this thread http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055245658&page=2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cunnins4

Cheers man, I checked that thread quickly before I posted, just saw the bit on the last page about the pump but missed that. Ah well, i'll be getting it anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Bought the tool kit, absolute bargain for €30. Can't go wrong.
    Sure it's not professional quality, but then again, I'm not a professional.
    Quality is excellent however, and nicely put together in hard plastic carry case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Bicyclegadabout

I got the tool kit. Haven’t got to use it so far, but I might tonight.
    I also got the bag which also had tools in it. I only got the bag because someone said it’d be a handy place for food and stuff regardless of the tools in it.

But I must say, I’m quite impressed with all the stuff I got with it. 37 pieces altogether, and a handy saddle bag to put it in. Bargain.

Advertisement