Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod shuffle red

Options
  • 06-04-2008 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys don't know if this is the right place but anyhow:

Can anyone tell me where i can get an ipod shuffle red in a shop in Dublin, perferable 2GB.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

The red one is only available on the online Apple store or Apple shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

k cool ty - i assume there are no apple shops in ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I dont know of any to be honest. I have the old Nano in red and bought it online...excellent service.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

I think the one on the bottom of Grafton St. is still open. also I think there's one in the Corbett Court Shopping Centre in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Apple store on Grafton Street - is that the trinity side now - and whereabout - near what?

Thank you

-Ace-

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Ace2007 wrote: »
    k cool ty - i assume there are no apple shops in ireland?
    There are no Apple Retail Stores in Ireland, only Apple Authorised Resellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Apple store on Grafton Street - is that the trinity side now - and whereabout - near what?

Thank you

-Ace-

aye, the bottom of Grafton Street near Trinity. don't know what it's near exactly but it's not on the pedestrianised part of Grafton Street. it's easy to find it.

Advertisement