Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Hate The Council!!

Options
  • 06-04-2008 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Jesus guys, I know this seems like a real hating Galway day for me but I hate the road engineer office in the council!

A few weeks ago I came realllly close to a huge crash on Grattan Rd/Southpark/claddagh road and I'm sick of hearing other people saying the same thing ......so I wrote to the council NICELY about it asking of they had any intention of taking the parking off that road cause it leaves no room for 2 cars to pass....

Got a snotty reply from some aul pattysaying it was recreational and they have to encourage people walking on the prom so the parking spaces would remain....the tone was really rude (don't we pay for it anyway with taxes??? and their wages?)

Correction!!! Most people who park there are people working in town and not prom walkers.....actually!

Aparently, the main road engineer doesnt even drive!!!! WHAT DOES THAT SAY?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Correction!!! Most people who park there are people working in town and not prom walkers.....actually!
    Interesting, how do you know this? There are much more cars there on weekends that weekdays as far as I can tell from driving past occasionally.
    Aparently, the main road engineer doesnt even drive!!!! WHAT DOES THAT SAY?
    It says "Good man for not adding to the congestion problem".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭sensitive_soul

No it shows he cant understand the STATE of the Galway roads... or the state of my car tyres/shock absorbers from all the potholes.

Advertisement