Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The guy who finsihed it already.

• 06-04-2008 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Not many spoilers in it, imagine he likes his job and would like to keep it :D

http://kotaku.com/376569/this-guys-already-finished-gta-iv

took him 25 hours solid but it adds up to 39 hours from his article (9am to 10pmx 3 days) :| only did the main missions.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

pretty cool alright, should get a week out of it atleast so, just 3 weeks now;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Bastard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

No way I will complete it that fast haha. I always get frustrated on those really hard missions in gta and end up just going on killing spree till dead and then load to last save before mission :D This time though I will be able to take out my frustration in multiplayer ;) I think I will get a good solid time worth of single player from IV

Advertisement