Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview at CSN

Options
  • 06-04-2008 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Dia dhuit dudes agus dudettes!

Well,I'm in 6th year and I applied to CSN a few days ago (mainly because I want to have a back up plan in case my Leaving Cert doesn't go to well for me) and the other day I got a letter telling me my interview for CSN is soon and I have no idea what to expect.....

Anyone got any advice?

Thanks,
    Leelum =)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

don't mention your english :)

smile say you're really interested in whatever course you applied to connect to the interviewer and bring a cheque on the day

it's CSN like

that's a PLC to people not in cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 leelum

Thanks Key! xD

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Not to scare you or anything Leelum but when I went down there for an interview last August, it smelt and looked like a hospital and I got a bad vibe off the people doing the interview. I had travelled almost four hours and that was the last thing I needed. I decided to repeat.
    Could you not wait 'til August to do the interview? That's when I did mine.
    What course you going to do? I was going for the sound management one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 leelum

Yeah! It does smell and look like a Hospital =P

Anyway, the co-ordinator seemed nice =)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

That's good, at least they made you feel welcome...

• Advertisement
Advertisement