Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cracked cd

• 06-04-2008 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭

Ok, I know this has been posted, but anyway, circumstances are abit different. My brother got WWE Smackdown vs. raw 2008 a few weeks ago second hand, but practically new. The thing is the f**ckin cd cracked this morning inside the xbox, any chance of a refund/exchange or something? Who is at fault? Who would i go to for whatever renumeration?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Receipt? If its preowned I'm sure you'll get another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Thanks for that, but has anyone a definite answer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

The definite answer is no dice on returning or replacement...unless you get a very nic manager in store or whine to the ends of the earth to MS!

If you read the xbox 360 manual it states quite clearly that you should hit the dashboard button (or guide button, whatever! :D) and press "Y" to return from game play so as to not let the disc bounce around on spin down from pressing eject while the drive is active.

I have a cracked Orange box, oh well! :( (And no, i didn't do it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

D3UC3 J3 wrote: »
    If you read the xbox 360 manual it states quite clearly that you should hit the dashboard button (or guide button, whatever! :D) and press "Y" to return from game play so as to not let the disc bounce around on spin down from pressing eject while the drive is active.

But I always do this. And I mean always! I'll go in on Friday, I won't have time untill then. *Fingers firmly crossed*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

Worth a try! :D Still haven't found this but i read it somwhere???

• Advertisement
Advertisement