Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell printer for laptop

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from laptops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭decies

This is not a consumer question :rolleyes: I want it in the laptop section as they might know why dell would do this :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tippguy2

your lucky, 27 sheets of print and the colour ink says 52% left

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Better off without it-Dell cartridges

(a) are expensive;
    (b) can only be bought from Dell (you can't just pop into Harvey Norman's when you run out of ink)

I say this having a Dell printer myself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

decies wrote: »
    This is not a consumer question :rolleyes: I want it in the laptop section as they might know why dell would do this :mad:
    Your order from dell was cancelled. Nothing to do with laptops. Personally I agree with redsox. Dell cartridges are expensive. Go with a canon. They generally work out quite cheap per mililitre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭decies

Is it the same if you bought it in pc World?
    Can anybody recommend a good wireless one then for my laptop and where to get it??

decies wrote: »
    Is it the same if you bought it in pc World?

Is what the same? The prices for cartridges? They would be more expensive in a shop than they would be online but I'd bet they'd still be cheaper than dell cartridges.

Advertisement