Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saw a fella in a home made sled being pulled by 2 Huskies

Options
  • 06-04-2008 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭

in Finglas today - anyone ever seen this fella???!!!

An unreal sight!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Yep saw him while driving through Ballymun really late at night... it reminded me of that bit in the Simpsons where the cops see sideshow Mel rollorscating while walking his dogs and they say "huh, they ooonly come out at night" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yeah saw him before on the footpath along the N2 near Tescos.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

AFAIK They're not huskies, they're alaskan malamutes. hes a nice enough bloke too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Seen him on the Drumcondra road a few times, at first with the sled in his hands, then a few minutes later on the other side of the footpath motoring along.

I had a good chuckle.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Reminds me of the time I was looking off my balcony on holidays and saw a man jogging along the walkway with skis in either hand, making skiing motions.. crazy fool :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

damn i thought this was lorcan from my super sweet sixteen getting his dream entrance, your locations would of been helpful for me to pelt him with stones. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 urban-angel1

Hiya, that guy is my uncle Conor. Sorry I know you posted this ages ago but thought it was worth a reply. The dogs are called Cody and Buck, they are beautiful arnt they. Quite funny when I see Conor being pulled along by them :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Hey, tell him he needs to upload some of these vids to youtube :D
    And start a blog.

Maybe he can hook up with that guy who rides the sideways bicycle. ;)

Advertisement