Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cable TV

Options
  • 07-04-2008 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

What you use,sky box sattelite,NTL cable or something else,whats most popular in Dublin as solution for TV?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

We use Sky in our house, it's pretty good but damn expensive. Something like 70 a month or so. That's the works though. Movies, sports all that.

NTL is cheaper but I always found it slow and annoying. Tends to freeze up too, you have to unplug it to restart it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

We use Sky in our house, it's pretty good but damn expensive. Something like 70 a month or so. That's the works though. Movies, sports all that.

NTL is cheaper but I always found it slow and annoying. Tends to freeze up too, you have to unplug it to restart it :mad:

Yeah we use ''Sky'' as well....very expensive..;)....;) if you catch my drift.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Except Ntl or upc ireland as i saw its same and sky is there any more provider of cable or other tv in Dublin?

Advertisement