Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin=s**t (warning rant ahead)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

kona wrote: »
    if your going to attempt to take the piss, at least make it accurate, i mean isnt this what you aspire to on these message boards:rolleyes:

You got me, I really do aspire to take the piss out of muppets like you on these message boards :rolleyes: It's such an unfulfilling duty though, maybe I should quit my job and work in a supermarket chain so I can hate the world and talk absolute sh*t on motherf**king b*tcha** message boards like you do Mr E-Thug :pac:

ethug.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

IanCurtis wrote: »
    Kona, I have an honours degree in maths and a masters in finance. You, on the other hand, are an obnoxious twat. You're too old for your sweet sixteen, but too young for a proper shag.

Another ban, ba da bing.

I suggest a revolver to the head.

That way your parents can bury you with some dignity.

ha ha:D:D:D

hi suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D:D:D

no chance youve a 3rd level qualification in anything at all:D:D

Raekwon wrote: »
    You got me, I really do aspire to take the piss out of muppets like you on these message boards :rolleyes: It's such an unfulfilling duty though, maybe I should quit my job and work in a supermarket chain so I can hate the world and talk absolute sh*t on motherf**king b*tcha** message boards like you do Mr E-Thug :pac:

ethug.jpg

i aint no fecking wanna be rapper, you couldnt be any more from the truth, have another shot:D

your coming across more as a e-thug yerself:D

just make sure your chain opens 24hrs:D, seems to be a opening in the market for one:D

ps, i dont work in a supermarket chain, i may be in college but i have qualifications, and am paid well for a student!!
    probably more than you!
    but unfortunatley my job puts me in a position of dealing with more dilluded arseholes doing last minute shopping and throwing hissy fits than a supermarket chain.
    And this has alot to do with irish ignorance towards to products we build/sell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

markpb wrote: »
    Wrong. A lot of small shops only pay staff to the end of rostered hours. Any time taken to get rid of customers, lock up, count money, etc is unpaid. Is it ****? Yes. Be polite - assume that they want the doors locked by the advertised closing time and aim to get out before then.

Yes, but I'm talking about Dunnes. I work in one. Part timers are paid overtime until they clock off, flexi, full timers and managers are not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

dude part timers dont get paid O/T until they work over 45 hours or somthing like that, sure otherwise everybody would want part-time:)

In Dunnes we do. Which is where the original eh guy on the meat counter was working. And apparently in my Dunnes too, ha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

ps, i dont work in a supermarket chain, i may be in college but i have qualifications, and am paid well for a student!!
    probably more than you!

Haha :D Yeah right.
    but unfortunatley my job puts me in a position of dealing with more dilluded arseholes doing last minute shopping and throwing hissy fits than a supermarket chain.

That doesn't even make sense :confused: You come across as a bitter little prick & like I said before, there is no room for people like you in the service industry. I mean calling your customers 'deluded arseholes' because they only have time to shop at the last minute? You need to cop on to yourself bigtime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 heinzes9100

all the people on this thing slagging off dublin r obviously boggers who are jealous of us becaus we dont live in cottages and arent attracted to sheep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

all the people on this thing slagging off dublin r obviously boggers who are jealous of us becaus we dont live in cottages and arent attracted to sheep

My sentiments exactly....well said.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

nd off cours wer mor sofistikated

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,461 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

f-Edumacation-5382.jpg

To the thunderdome with ye! :pac:

• Advertisement

That doesn't even make sense :confused: You come across as a bitter little prick & like I said before, there is no room for people like you in the service industry. I mean calling your customers 'deluded arseholes' because they only have time to shop at the last minute? You need to cop on to yourself bigtime.

no you were not reading my post right, JUST THE LAST MINUTE SHOPPERS ARE DILLUDED ARSEHOLES:D:D(actually you could lump in a few others, but they are a minority)

meh i dont really care what i come across as, im not a slave and i wont be treated as one by these arseholes.:mad:

seriously dude, work in my shop for a week and you will see what ive to deal with, fair enough im wrong somtimes, but most of the time its the customer that is wrong.,...they can **** off:cool:

alot of people think they can piss all over people in the service industry, all it takes is one arsehole to put you in a bad mood for the day, and believe me there are loads of assholes!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Haha :D Yeah right.

I see his point, but I think it's more the "I'm paying your wages" mentality, which is interpreted as "I have a God-given right to treat you like sh1t and treat you like sh1t I will". Anyone who's worked in the service industry's met some of these and the arrogance really does make your blood boil.

Thankfully it's rare, but during the Celtic Tiger there was a massive rise in jumped-up 20-somethings with this attitude.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement