Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Off Topic...

Options
  • 07-04-2008 4:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

But I've just finished my thesis, and have to share it :)

Now to bed -have to present it at 11.15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Well done. Having gone through a thesis with my lil bro just last year I know what a headwreck it can be. Congrats, hope the presentation goes well too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Bicyclegadabout

Getting sleep before you hand in your thesis? Ya lightweight!

Well done though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭chicoben

Class well done! Are you gonna bind it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

whats it about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Bicyclegadabout

A Study of Multi User Collaborative Web Systems with Regard to the Concept, Design, Financing, Logistical Organisation and Delivery of Efficient Aerodynamic Apparel for Transport Solutions Which Utilise Human Powered Road/Wheel Interfaces.

Getting cycling jersey’s done on the internet, like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

A Study of Multi User Collaborative Web Systems with Regard to the Concept, Design, Financing, Logistical Organisation and Delivery of Efficient Aerodynamic Apparel for Transport Solutions Which Utilise Human Powered Road/Wheel Interfaces.

Getting cycling jersey’s done on the internet, like.

That's the second time this week I've nearly spat water at my keyboard!!! :D

It was much more boring actually -the development of a web based project management application.

Handup and demo went ok -the lecturers were a little impressed, so fingers crossed.

Now I've more time, I can really get it sorted with the jerseys :)

Advertisement