Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eagle Awards Short list

Options
  • 07-04-2008 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

The short list for the Eagle awards is up - Irish interested includes Bob Byrne, Declan Shalvey, and Alan Nolan for Sancho [thankfully all nominated in different sections] Also like to push Dr. McNinja for best webcomic as [a] its bloody fantastic and Chris is a friend of mine :p

Have to admit I left alot of the other sections blank as it seems to be the same old same old that get nominated each year.

You can vote here

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Impressive, sort of, to see Tales Of The Flat in there. I thought they'd only done one or two issues...speaks more to me about how easy it is to manipulate the Eagle Awards shortlisting process than about the comic itself though. (Not saying it's bad, but at the same time it's not that good...)

Advertisement