Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional broadband issues

Options
  • 07-04-2008 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Anyone else here with Regional broadband?

I'm having terrible issues with them, and they are refusing to do anything for me.
    For four months now ive been throttled down to next to nothing...
    I’m not a heavy downloader, and besides it’s a cap less service. Actually haven’t been able to get more than gig a month, due to the fact if I download nothing else works.
    The problem is they have limited my down speed to 92-150kbps and my upload to...5kbps...
    I am paying for a 3mb down, 1mb up... so yeah not quite getting the speeds im meant to.

Any ideas how I can report them? Or where I can turn to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

Why can't you ask them what the problem is? If that fails, can you go elsewhere? Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Borris

sorry for not filling in all info.

I have been onto them at least twice a week for the full lenth of this issue.

There answer is always there working on it, and will be doing upgrades in the next few months.

Im in Kilcoole, in wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pp99

Yes - I have the same problem.

I'm down to 125k download speeds

It's a joke - I was getting well under Img for the past few months.

Now down to 125k!!!!!

I spoke to them and they explained they had a problem - I was assured that they re making improvements to the service which should be in place by the end of the month - but what about NOW just get the normal service running again.

I have shopped around and I think I will move on - I've had enough!

Have you checked out other providers yet?

Advertisement