Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Skype Phone

• 07-04-2008 1:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭

Lads looking for about 3 of these, ideally they would be the type that connect wirelessly to your router but those that plug in would do too.

DONT want the ones that plug into the comp thanks!

Gary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Pegasus15

I'm not sure what this is like price wise, but I think this is what you're looking for. Lemme know if it is :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

Ya that's a nice piece of kit all right, bit pricey though.

Was hoping for something around the 50 euro mark but maybe I'm being unrealistic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Pegasus15

Honestly no idea what they normally retail for, but here's a link to an eBay.ie search. If they don't have to be the same brand, you might be able to pick up 3 over a few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

GaryCocs wrote: »
    Was hoping for something around the 50 euro mark but maybe I'm being unrealistic?
    It seems all the cheap wireless ones connect to USB dongles... any that are totally self formed are more or less mobile phones.

Advertisement