Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foam Matress info needed

• 07-04-2008 1:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy a Foam Matress online, any idea where to gut one at a good price

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Possibly www.mattress.ie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Ikea are cheap - but they often have strange size matresses - so if you are buying from there makes sure you do a size check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I got a 6ft Memory foam mattress from www.topsleep.co.uk last week for around €540 delivered. Also came with 2 pillows. Ordered on a Tuesday and arrived on Friday. I have seen the high quality memory foam mattresses for well over €2k (6ft) and have to say the one I got, the delux, is not quite as good, but I still find it very comfortable. They have a 60 day money back guarantee also but read the small print.

Advertisement