Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should we sell or rent?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Noteb wrote: »
    We have put it on the market last week, and so far have had a great response. Two offers above asking price. So it seems to be the right thing to do!

The thing to do now is to find out about the backgrounds of your potential buyers. Ideally you want someone who does not have a property to sell and has a decent deposit. Preferably 20% as that will make it easier for them to get a mortgage. Personally I would prefer to take a lower offer from a chain-free buyer as there is less that can go wrong with the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭shoehorn

Noteb wrote: »
    I take it back about the government! I should have researched more!

We have put it on the market last week, and so far have had a great response. Two offers above asking price. So it seems to be the right thing to do!

Thanks for all the advice - and pulling me up on statement about government. I take it back. I wanted something to blame

Just wondering if you managed to sell it at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

shoehorn wrote: »
    Just wondering if you managed to sell it at the time?

Bumping a zombie thread is against the charter - please don't do it again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement