Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 wired controller .

Options
  • 07-04-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

I know this is a gaming related thread but it is Limerick specific so maybe the mods will allow me some lee way .

I searched the town this morning for a wired xbox 360 controller and all I could find was wireless . Has anyone seen any of these in any shops . I tried Smyths , pcworld, currys , game , hmv , and Argos ( who have one but it is not the official xbox one but instead one made by MadCatz , not too sure what I think of these as it is for pc I want it).

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

GameStop???

Full sure i seen them in Zavvi in the crescent the other night actually

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Try Harvey Normans.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Melion wrote: »

Full sure i seen them in Zavvi in the crescent the other night actually

And where did I go while collecting my kids from school ...Zavvi :)

Suffering from financial embarrassment so I bought the Madcatz 360 controller for €20 instead of 40 for the official microsoft one .....works fine .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Smiths on childers road are doing the wireless ones (official MS) for €34 in blue or pink.

Advertisement