Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursery Stencils / Murals??

Options
  • 07-04-2008 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey guys. Any one have any idea where I might be able to get my hands on stencils or murals (self painted, just transfer papers) for a nursery. Expecting our first baby in October please God and wanna start decorating nursery but any hits im getting on Google are for USA etc.. Anyone know of anything more local or Irish websites etc? Many thanks, TradLad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Hi I know a few shop do these but can v pricy! albany home decor definately do them. Nearly sure wigidors (sp?) do also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Woodies do them. Stickarounds are very good and easy to remove when baby outgrows them

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

howdy
    i done up our nursery with stickers i bought in adlantic and they really look the part, i didnt know if i was having a girl or a boy so i got green and yellow
    and they really do look great (even if i say so my self)
    i saw good ones in woodies aswell and they only cost 10 yoyos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lurky79

Hi, I realise this is an old post but just checking if anyone knew of anywhere i can get lettering stencils, big animal stencils etc for nursery?

Any ideas for decorating for twins :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭axel rose

I used these guys. Good prices and cheap delivery :)

http://www.brightstarkids.com.au/

• Advertisement
Advertisement