Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lipton's Lemon Tea

• 07-04-2008 5:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Ho Good Folks,

I'm not a tea drink normally, I usually drink coffee but after being in Poland several times I've developed a liking for Lipton's Lemon Tea. I know Liptop are a big brand and they are certainly big in Poland but they don't seem to be in any of the big supermarkets over here.
    I can get the stuff from eBay but I was wondering if anyone knows of any shops that might stock it?

000SirThomasLipton_Lemon.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I know that Dunnes Stores are known to stock Lipton products.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hmnn I was in the Dunnes on Georges Street and didn't see any Liptons but I'll have a look in the Ilac and North Earl Street stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Yeah! I found it in Polonia on Capel Street. €2.70 for 20 bags.

Advertisement