Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tonights Setanta Cup

• 07-04-2008 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Derry City v St Patrick's Athletic
    erry City and St Patrick's Athletic come face to face for the second time in a week in tonight's Setanta Sports Cup clash, kick-off 8.05pm.

City won the league encounter 1-0 to go top of the table and tonight's Brandywell game should be another close call.

Derry will, once again, have to plan without Sammy Morrow, Darren Quigley, Kevin Deery and Mark McChrystal as they are all out through injury.

Boss Stephen Kenny is likely to rest a few players so Ciaran Martyn and Connor Sammon should both start.

Both sides are looking for their first victory of this year's Cup campaign.

Pat's will be looking to bounce straight back and the trip north will be a chance for Johnny McDonnell to rotate his squad.

Barry Ryan is set to resume between the sticks as Brendan Clarke has been keeping him out of the team since his suspension.

Joseph Ndo is still out injured for the Inchicore side.

Glens vs Linfield

Both derry and pats need a win, kenny reckons he will rest some players. reckon we need the win more them and after fridays football fest, this be a 0-0 bore draw ;)

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Take it your not going up, or well you're already there.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Couldnt get off work, beer and screaming abuse at tv.

I hate watching Pats on tv so do the kids, the wife, the neighbours both sides.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

KdjaCL wrote: »
    I hate watching Pats on tv so do the kids, the wife, the neighbours both sides.

kdjac

:D:D

As much as I hate to say it, I want SPA to win. Just because I hate them jester hat wearing muppets.:cool:

Both games in live.

kdjac

lol mc Court doesnt get a game for Norn iron for "political" reasons.

he is raping us on his own :(

kdjac

• Advertisement

1-0 derry Ht they deserve it :(

our full backs not in the game and offering feck all going backwards or forwards.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

It's hypnotic!

Is there some rule that you have to look like an 80's throwback to get a presenter gig on Setanta? :confused:

Paul Dempsey usually looks like he's losing a fight with a Van de Graaff generator! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

How is Pat McCourt not in the NI squad?

Magical player.

"He jinks to the left, he jinks to the right, Paddy McCourt - He'll make ya look ****e"

2-0 asses handed to us :mad:

cos he plays for Derry

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Jesus, Pats were ****e tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Been honest we should have won by more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Yeah, Derry look good. I know it's early an' all. But i was impressed with them on friday night. Their passing was good and they looked comfortable on the ball as opposed to Pats.

Advertisement