Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help LC Geo Project!!!

Options
  • 07-04-2008 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

Ok i have a major problem..i finished the right up of my geo project and today our teacher said...'oh yea dont bother putting in the longshore drift experiment because its not part of the title'..Great....he tells us this 2 weeks before the hand up and after i wrote it into my lc paper.The title of my project is 'The geomorphic process of erosion in a marine environment at garretstown beach'.As it stand i have 4 experiments including longshore drift with enough srps to get me a A.If he drops me down to only 3 experiments,il drop a grade as i dont have enough srp to cover only 3 experiments.Could anyone give me any advice on this as im freaking out at the mo.PLEASE HELP!!!

Advertisement