Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting up your own business in cork..courses?

Options
  • 07-04-2008 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

hi,
    does anyone know of any evening courses in how to set up your own business.fas do one but it's a day course and i have a job.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Hi i think they do one in college of commerce. Friend of mine did it a few years ago, one or two nights a week. Might not start until autumn though.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

cit do a used to do a night course, just one night a week over 12 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Ballincollig Community College definitely do a night course on Starting Up Your Own Business, as far as I remember the price was really good, think it was a 10 week course.

Give them a call and they'll be able to tell you when the next one starts.

Tommy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Corcaigh abu

Try Cork enterprise board www.corkceb.ie or www.wceb.ie or www.sceb.ie depending if you are in West or South Cork they run a series of long and 1/2 day courses, they offer business advice or in some cases grants or financial advice

Advertisement