Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marine Aquarium High Spec Set Up For Sale

Options
  • 07-04-2008 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

ive had no option but to sell or keep my tank for another day as I am unfortunately moving overseas later in the year after getting the tank nicely up and running. This is an amazing set-up for a beginner, as it has everything, all the equiptment is high spec. as you will see. EVERYTHING, is only 12-16 months old, and I still have receipts, so if anything was to go wrong its still covered on warrenty, the tank is 16 months old, also covered by warrenty. All the items are in full working order, no scratches or damage.

I am open to offers on the following set-up, I am selling the complete set-up and I will not part out. I will just keep it in storage otherwise.

400 Litre Rio tank with stand. (also have original hood with actinics)
    4 Ft Wide x 2 Ft Deep x 1 Ft 8"
    Pine Manufacturer made stand.

Light:
    Outer orbit current usa 2x150 MH bulbs, lunar-lights, and 4x54W 10,000 K Actinics
    (Light has a hang on or hang over tank cable, you can use either.) Light alone is worth over 1500 euro. This light is an amazing feature!

65Kg++ of live premium rock with plenty of life. (Some of this rock was specifically ordered and includes large pieces and a centre-piece archway) Additional up to 20 Kg base fijian base rock.

2 tunze 6055 powerheads

Livesand

v2 600 Skimmer

Eheim 2 pro external filter

RO water unit with extra filters etc and plumbing setup

Internal rio filter & power head & heaters x3

Plenty of food stuffs, additives, salt, medications, magnet (high spec for thick glass), nets, marine water lab, nets, tubing!!!

As I said the tank is fully set-up for a beginner or someone to step up a grade, it will have everything, basically just add water. It currently holds a soft coral, inverts etc.
    There is also more large pieces of uniquely ordered tonga rock, I simply couldnt fit it all in the tank, but im sure theres a few more kilos of it and base rock you can take.

As stated below the system cost over 4880 euro and all the equiptment is new and bought within the last 12-18 months, the tunzes and light as recent as last August.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO PART OUT!

Bear in mind though all equiptment is new and purchased within the last 12-18 months, and the Tunzes and Light only last August. Most stuff is still under warranty.

095.jpg

045.jpg

I can give picture of the lights etc seperately to anyone interested more. It has a hang-over cable from ceiling fixture or hang on tank fixture. Spare bulbs, and timer units.

PRICE: 2,995 Euro, Worth in excess of 5,000 euro +

Interested people please PM me leave a message on thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Put it up on adverts.ie
    You might get a hit there.

Advertisement