Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TLP EXPRO II Fuzzy Logic Computer NiCD NiMH Bat CHARGER

Options
  • 07-04-2008 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi just received my TLP EXPRO II Fuzzy Logic Computer NiCD NiMH Bat CHARGER and was wondering should the cooling fan operate as soon as you plug the Battery charger in or does the cooling fan only work when it gets to a certain temp. I would like to hear from anyone that owns one of these. The power light is on but no fan operating. Or is it the case that it only works while charging/discharging a battery that is connected thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

WarMachine wrote: »
    Hi just received my TLP EXPRO II Fuzzy Logic Computer NiCD NiMH Bat CHARGER and was wondering should the cooling fan operate as soon as you plug the Battery charger in or does the cooling fan only work when it gets to a certain temp. I would like to hear from anyone that owns one of these. The power light is on but no fan operating. Or is it the case that it only works while charging/discharging a battery that is connected thank you

I have the 4000c, a slightly more basic model from TLP. With it the fan only activates while on blue or orange (fast charge/discharge). When plugged in its on green, trickle, and beebs but no fan. The fan speed varies on the ampage that its charging at.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 WarMachine

Hi thanks for reply. At the moment I have no battery to check but it seems to me that the fan will work when the charger is charging/discharging. So I have the following light lite at the moment-Power. The other lights not lite are slow,fast and Discharge due to the fact that no battery attached. I will see my brother tomorrow he has a battery. It would seem to me that as soon as other lights are lite the fan should come on. Hope this is the case. Thank you

Advertisement