Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Paint

Options
  • 07-04-2008 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hey,

Anyone know where I can get enough paint to cover a car door handle for my seat leon either on the net or in the Louth area? I live in Dundalk and work in Drogheda so either is ok. Tried ebay and it doesnt have it and Car L Parts in Dundalk but no joy either!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

Try Autopaint Ireland , racecourse road, Dundalk I think near the ___ bowl ?

or John Delaney Motor Factors in Drogheda across that busy road junction coming from fair st. behind is it a disco bar?

Advertisement