Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New version of Trackmania Nations

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Also LanParty.ie has been throwing around the idea of a TMNF tournament as part of the upcoming leagues...

That's www.lanparty.ie - Sign up now!!! :D

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Trackmania tourney is now up in our list of leagues.

http://www.lanparty.ie/tournaments.php

:)

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Trackmania tourney is now up in our list of leagues.

http://www.lanparty.ie/tournaments.php

:)

Any luck on finding a suitable map pack / track list? Presume it's going to be rounds based...And how did the "Server hosting info" search go?

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Any luck on finding a suitable map pack / track list? Presume it's going to be rounds based...And how did the "Server hosting info" search go?

Have found maps but need to try em out.

Working on getting a server up. Just need to get linux back working properly!! :rolleyes:

Even though it's only been a day there has been a strange lack of uptake on this...Hoping it doesn't turn into the CoD league! How many maps will be used?

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Downloaded this game a while ago. Great fun. The red maps are impossible though!!! I can't even complete them - I don't know how you're suppose to get gold.

Not 100% sure yet Sabre.

1 bad thing about this......I was 1st in Ireland on medals. Decided to uninstall it and Dl it through steam. I thought the medals would be assigned to my account but they were not :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

1 bad thing about this......I was 1st in Ireland on medals. Decided to uninstall it and Dl it through steam. I thought the medals would be assigned to my account but they were not :(:(:(

Wow, that sucks:(

Does anyone know how to "challenge a player by link or file" , because i need to do this to unlock a track!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I have a feeling they just make up the world position, maybe theres 2000 playing it in ireland, maybe, but I doubt theres a million playing it worldwide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

MooseJam wrote: »
    I have a feeling they just make up the world position, maybe theres 2000 playing it in ireland, maybe, but I doubt theres a million playing it worldwide

Its a free game, its not that unrealistic that 1 million people worldwide would have user name and played the game at some stage.

It probably isn't an active user number though. As in some of those users stopped playing 3 years ago etc...

• Advertisement

Hmm...Still little uptake over on LanParty.ie, a little disappointing...

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers of 1million were correct - the previous free version received over 6million downloads and had a huge number of active racers (particularly in the early days) - people LOVE free stuff!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

I don't see Lanparty on my server list when I click on Ireland?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Unreal and Pirates are the only Irish servers I see.

Sorry, there are leagues being set up over on www.lanparty.ie (click on leagues and you will see it), no server as of yet but I think Kinetic is working on it...

If interested in the league, join the main site and forum :)

Sorry for confusion!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Sorry, there are leagues being set up over on www.lanparty.ie (click on leagues and you will see it), no server as of yet but I think Kinetic is working on it...

If interested in the league, join the main site and forum :)

Sorry for confusion!

Just signed up!
    One of the few games I can play over my O2 3G "broadband" connection....

I had to re-install everything on my PC over the weekend :mad: Stupid bootloader in vista!!!!!!

Anyway, this is my No.1 priority as of next Tuesday as well as the rest of the servers for the leagues.

I had to re-install everything on my PC over the weekend :mad: Stupid bootloader in vista!!!!!!

Wow...That sucks!

🤪

Advertisement