Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online Speed Issue

Options
  • 07-04-2008 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Is anyone else noticing that the speed of 365 Online is very variable over the last month or so? Its timed out on me a couple of times (its not my connection doing this) and other times its fairly quick. Its not browser or spy-ware related either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Has seemed fine for me and I use it regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,168 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

havent noticed any speed issues myself though.

their activation letters are another story. an absolute joke how long they always take.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Sangre wrote: »
    their activation letters are another story. an absolute joke how long they always take.

I was surprised my last one only took four days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

My second-last one took a week and a half as they decided to forget half my postcode even though they have always used the correct address before. It's ridiculous. Why can't they issue a code card like AIB or something.

Advertisement