Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas stop at Stephen's green

Options
  • 07-04-2008 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the luas stop is becoming dodgier everday. There is a large increase in beggers; in particular a man and a woman who look very intimidating when asking for money.

I was standing there today and for the first time ever I was glad to be off that platform and on the luas.

Also it's kinda hard to say you have no spare change when the luas ticked machine has just dropped a handful of coins.

There is a definite increase in the beggers at the luas stop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Just ignore them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

yeah well if you like standing at the Luas stop so much there's loads of other lovely ones around the city you can stand at where there's no tappers :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Invest in a gold Bentley and drive over the n'er do wells.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

stovelid wrote: »
    Invest in a gold Bentley and drive over the n'er do wells.

I had my driver flogged for doing just that, do you realise what it costs to clean the undercarriage on Bentley Contentental?... well I don't but my accountant tells me it's the equivalent of a few minutes earnings :eek:

Advertisement