Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all wargs !

Options
  • 08-04-2008 8:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Even though its only me and you blister !

Fancy taking the wargs out for a run tonight? Unless you guys had played a rift run or something we should be able to get a few from the kin to join us.

I've stuck a post on darkkeep for max to come join us, so hopefully we can get another mid level warg in the pack as well.

Just for those who used to join us, we've recently started a warg tribe which is proving a good laugh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

What server are you on? I have recently started playing and this Warg play intruiges me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

There's basically three of us here playing from what I can tell all on snowbourn.

When you're on next send me a tell to either fiach (freep) or graymane (creep) and I'll add you to my friend list.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Hey Graymane! I dont check this forum too often(usually just once or twice a week) so just seeing this now. Think I made it on Tuesday anyway....

Best way to get in touch with me is via xfire(user name: lister1) or via an ingame mail in lotro to Blister.

Advertisement