Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best value tariffs right now?

• 08-04-2008 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,276 ✭✭✭✭

I have been with 3 for the past few years, the free prem league goals etc was a big thing for me. however most of that advantage is gone.

i am on the talk 400 with 200 text add on and 100 mb data add on - costs me 60 incl vat a month before i go over the calls or texts.

have vodafone or o2 come out with anything in the past few years that makes them competitive again?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Meteor billpay offer - Free texts to other Meteor numbers! Available instead of those weekend offers ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Still available by request.

Advertisement