Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Dancing Lessons

Options
  • 08-04-2008 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi Folks, Does anyone know of where I can get private dancing lessons in Galway? I would be interested in something so that I am not totally hopeless at weddings or even something different like Salsa or something? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Know how you feel.

First suggestion would be to check the Galway Advertiser, perhaps the classified section.
    After that, look at the posters/flyers stuck to the notice boards/walls and doors of cafes, restaraunts, chippers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Eamon Cunnas in Bohermore is your man. He runs that Gay Nightclub down shop street and he is one of these Gay/Drag Queen type fellas (Not sure the political term) and was Alternitive Miss Ireland a few years ago.
    Don't let his likes or habits turn you off; He use to give Dance Lessons and was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Dragged the boyfriend to lessons with Eamonn ages ago - and found the classes really good (very useful for weddings ;-)) - even the boyfriend said so.

There are a couple of dance lesson providers around - check the advertiser, as recommended above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jackbauerisgod

Thanks a million, Any idea how I would get his number?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Don't know his number but he runs that new Gay Nightclub up over Eason's/Sasha's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i'd like to learn to dance but i'm not sure i'd enjoy the penis up the arse that comes with it :*(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

lol

Advertisement