Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

battered car on front lawn

• 08-04-2008 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭

Drove by the college this morning and there was a badly damaged car parked on the front lawn. By any chance is this the workings of a creative Industrial Design student...or just good old fashioned vandalism!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

By any chance is this the workings of a creative Industrial Design student...or just good old fashioned vandalism!

Hey, is that an insult or a compliment! :p. Vandalism, haha, the college aint that bad you know, the car is there as part of 'road safety week', where we teach our resident boy racers to drive like decent human beings, or if not, they will have a car like that in the front lawn! I believe there are more cars around the campus. Lots of stands, Gardai in the college etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

that would ALMOST make me consider going into college..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

Hide the stash quick, the law is on the prowl!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

So thats where I parked it, any tickets on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dibs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Hey, is that an insult or a compliment! :p. Vandalism, haha, the college aint that bad you know, the car is there as part of 'road safety week', where we teach our resident boy racers to drive like decent human beings, or if not, they will have a car like that in the front lawn! I believe there are more cars around the campus. Lots of stands, Gardai in the college etc.

Ah ok. I was thinking it seemed a little, placed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Psycopat wrote: »
    Hide the stash quick, the law is on the prowl!

funny because thats all I could smell while they were doing their demonstration in the parking lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Piece on this in the Nationalist this week.

Advertisement