Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psni

Options
  • 08-04-2008 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

Might be a bit tame for here, if so feel free to move to humour!

The PSNI stop a guy on suspicion of drunk driving

Officer "Can you blow into this bag sir!"

*Man produces a letter from his doctor stating that he is an asthmathic and can't blow into the bag*

Officer "OK can you come to the hospital so we can get a blood test!"

*Man produces another letter which states he is an anaemic and can't give blood*

"OK" says the officer, "Can you come down to the station and give us a urine sample!"

*The man produces a third letter, this time from Gerry Adams, the letter states that under the terms of the good Friday agreement the PSNI are not allowed to take the piss out of catholics!*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

Not very offensive is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

endplate wrote: »
    Not very offensive is it?

I did say it was a bit tame, but I found it funny and lurk here a lot more than in humour

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I liked it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

but I found it funny and lurk here a lot more than in humour

So did I and I lurk here more than humor too. It's a little more interesting:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I never get sick of political jokes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

*removes layer of dust*

There was this PSNI Land Rover that crashed into a tree, the real IRA claimed to have planted it

• Registered Users Posts: 33,497 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

de5p0i1er wrote: »
    I never get sick of political jokes.

I do - as soon as they get elected.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement