Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need some to help with marqee advertising banner

Options
  • 08-04-2008 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi im looking for someone with to help with a new approach to advertising with marque scrolling banner but i also want to hear some opinions on it.i could nt find much on the net about it .it seems like a thing of the past but i cant imagine why??
    im dont know much about creating a marquee banner so i need as much advice as possible
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

I don't like the sound of the idea to be honest. Most pages on the web just aren't viewed for long enough for a marquee to be truly effective. It would also be very difficult to measure ad impressions properly. There are also enough distractions on web pages these days without a bloody scrolling advertising banner.

Advertisement