Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Softball

• 08-04-2008 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All -

sorry if this is in the wrong place, it was the nearest fit I could find. I'm an ex-softball player (IBSF Div 4/3) and would be interested in getting a boards team together. If you're interested, post here and we'll see what happens.

cheers,
    tbh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

is there a softball league in ireland?

Edit: A quick google shows there is something anyway albeit it seems only one team wins :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭homerjk

I would love to get involved, although I wouldnt have much experience. It wouldnt stop me from trying but it may stop me from getting tried!

Played a lot of Rounders when I was young would be the height of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

you don't need experience, the more the merrier. I know that softball.ie have links for people wanting to join teams, but I don't want to go into an established team - if we get the interest here I'd be on for it, but am not bothered if we don't :)

It's fairly straightforward, but it's brilliant craic, and i have to say, I always found the league to be very organised. Obviously we'd have to sort ourselves out with gloves, bases and bats, but we can worry about that later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭chicoben

I would but I'm already on a team, it'd be gas if there was a boards team though.

Advertisement