Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP modding in Mayo/Roscommon

Options
  • 08-04-2008 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I'm looking for somebody with CFW PSP with Pandora Battery to re-flash a PSP for a fellow boards member whos son PSP is broken.
    Someone based in Mayo, Roscommon region would be ideal to help this guy out.

PM me if you can help and I can put you in contact with the person.

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Im in athlone if thats any good? Wrong side of roscommon for ya probably.

Have the pandora battery and all the files.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

Its closer than me anyway. I'll PM you in a bit. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Thanks, Pm sent.

Edit, Athlone is a bit of a spin, I'd prefer someone nearer home, I live in West Roscommon but work everyday in Mayo. Will goto Athlone if nobody else replies

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Replied, no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Obskure

Hi Guys.
    I hope it's alright to jump in here with a request. I have a phat PSP with FW 3.03 and a broken UMD drive. I offered to my colleague (gift) but I realised I couldn't do CFW without a disc. Is it possible to post this to one of you who would have the time and equipment to do it properly. My colleague only wants it for one game, PES. I live in North Mayo, but don't mind posting if I have to!
    Here's to hoping someone will be able to help out!

P.S. I will pay for your time. Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement