Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

netopia 3341 config

Options
  • 08-04-2008 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hi all i have a netopia 3341( cayman broadband box) all config settings are wiped , does anyone know the correct settings for eircom? i can only telnet the unit so even if i can get the web interface up and running it would be a big help
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Did you hard reset it using the pinhole button on the back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 phijim

yea i can telnet the unit but for the life of me i dont know the config settings and i still cant work out how to get the web interface back up

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

phijim wrote: »
    yea i can telnet the unit but for the life of me i dont know the config settings and i still cant work out how to get the web interface back up

How hard is it to visit the Eircom broadband support site?
    Basic modem settings:
    Username: eircom
    Password: broadband1
    Encapsulation: PPPoE
    Multiplexing: LLC Based
    VPI: 8
    VCI: 35
    Primary DNS: 213.94.190.194
    Secondary DNS: 213.94.190.236

http://192.168.1.254 usually grants access to the modem. Googling should find you the manual as [er this link:

http://www.google.ie/search?q=netopia+3341+manual&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 phijim

yea thanks for that but i have them and yea i did visit the eircom site the problem i have is getting the web interface back up. and yea ive looked at every manual link web page etc etc all the settings i have here say it should work as i said i can telnet the unit annd i have the cli refference and i know what the settings for web access should be its just getting the web interface back up i wouldnt waste peoples time if id checked everywhere i could first and got no luck

Advertisement