Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a Hasbean coffee please

• 08-04-2008 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Will be placing an order from Hasbean in the next few days and was looking for some ideas of nice coffees to try? I normally use a french press. So far I have tried:

Has Bean Four Bean Blend - quite nice, nothing special though but drinkable
    Guatemala El Bosque Amatitlan Bourbon 2007-2008 - I actually really liked this one, quite caramelly and a bit chocolaty
    Cuba Turquino Lavardo - Lovely, will be getting this one again for definite :)
    Old Brown Java - Quite distinctive, liked it at first but then grew tired of it after a few mugs.

Any ideas on what to get along with some of the Cuban?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'm afraid the Cuba Turquino Lavardo is too nice; I haven't tried as many of the other coffees as I would like to because of it.

I'll be keeping an eye on this for some recommendations myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I'm sorry but I wholeheartedly must insist you do not include the
    Cuban Turquino Lavado in your order*

Reactor recently recommended the Brazil Perfetio Espresso Blend
    to me and I have to say it's a fine espresso.

I also always include a few kilos of Guatemala Finca San Francisco
    Tecuamburro in my orders.

*(Only joking I'm seriously addicted to this and it's like having an affair with an old
    flame at this stage where I find myself pining and yearning for a cup if I don't have
    my regular fix! I don't know what I'm going to do if Steve ends up running out... maybe
    we best keep quiet about this bean :);)).

Advertisement