Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco not going ahead

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

and one more teehee

Cup of Tea
    One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I b rought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.

Then she says, (as only a mother would know... :)

'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Hate men! They're all a waste of space......

Curvy whats wrong, wer not all that bad!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

hey stevoman is there plans to put that tescos anywhere else in the town then or is it abandoned now,.. im happy that the field is staying as is, its good to see in the middle of everything being built that we still have them cows and seanie horan in his humm dinger of a tractor goin down to feed them, its some sight lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

stevoman wrote: »
    Curvy whats wrong, wer not all that bad!!!!

Ah that's what you all say stevoman!!!

ports best wrote: »
    hey stevoman is there plans to put that tescos anywhere else in the town then or is it abandoned now,.. im happy that the field is staying as is, its good to see in the middle of everything being built that we still have them cows and seanie horan in his humm dinger of a tractor goin down to feed them, its some sight lads

according to the leinster that seems to be it. they said in the paper that the dept of enviroment said that the council must have been crazy in the first place to give the go ahead considering the floods and the consicuences to wildlife in the river. Finally somewhon has highlighted how much of idiots laois county council members really are. hey could have planned and done some other things a lot better too.

• Advertisement

well that is the truth stevoman, seriously i think they are a shower of wasters,, there all full of sh1t

Ah that's what you all say stevoman!!!

No you just must be listening to the bad ones! :pac:

whos at you? we'll sort them out! LOL

well that is the truth stevoman, seriously i think they are a shower of wasters,, there all full of sh1t
    I think we'v reached saturation point now anyways as far as building and schemes are going seems that everyones tightening their belts for this big recession. No harm TBH, might give a little time for the county council to watch all their mistakes unravel.

yes but what will happen is they wont take the blame for all there mistakes they will pass it on to someone else

yes but what will happen is they wont take the blame for all there mistakes they will pass it on to someone else

Most probobly dont you know............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

stevoman wrote: »
    whos at you? we'll sort them out! LOL

Ports Best don't ya know????

:D

Advertisement