Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice phrases/Fillers for the irish oral..

Options
  • 08-04-2008 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi, I have my Irish oral on thursday (Ordinary level were on mon-wed and Honours from Wed-Thurs) and I need some help.

I'm really hoping for a good mark in the oral because I'm crap at the tape! I want a C3+ overall (primary teaching hopefully, if not, HPSS in UL :P) anyway I know what to say for most things however the sentences I have seem so short apart from the basics (town, hobbies, family)

Can anyone help me with some clever/witty phrases that will impress the examiner? My friends say she is nice but questions are a little "out-there" (like we were asked about the apartment complex in our town, who lived there and owned it. One was even asked about the process of milking a cow :eek:) hullaballú has already sent me his really nice list of sayings however I need your input! Thanks!

Sorry I'm such a pain on these boards!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

bheul, ta an fadhb seo comhcarig le daingen agus maidir leis an reitach
    is doigh liom gur tashteen se co-uibrú agus tiscint con an fadhb seo craytach
    feidir go mbeadh se mo fearr dlinua acur eevine :P

excuse my horrendous spelling but im in ordinary level and i have this written phoentitally!!
    it's basically that problem will take teamwork and whatever to solve -shrugs-
    basically use it if u have noooo idea like me!

Advertisement