Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Rising :eek:

Options
  • 08-04-2008 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

Looks Pretty Cool, Basically Playing Guitar Pro Except More Colorful Though
    Semething to look forward to.
    :cool:
    http://www.guitarrising.com/
    So whet ye think? Will It Replace Guitar Hero in everyones homes? i Think not, but it will still be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Suffering sweet sh*t on a stick! Now this actually has me excited. Might give me a reason to dust off the old guitar thats been gathering dust in favour of the bass. :D

It won't be a GH or RB replacement, it'd probably be more aimed at the serious musician.
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

thats what i thought too, hope there is a bassline in it too, itll be pretty cool, as it'd even teach you guitar as you play. Imagine The Online Face Offs!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I would love for there to be a bassline in it, or at least a room for an expansion for one. I started playing mine again back in February, so that would certainly make the experience a lot more fun. :)

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Wow this looks incredible. I know personally as soon as this comes out I'll be ditching GH in favour of it. Exactly what I need to get back into playing tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

Suffering sweet sh*t on a stick! Now this actually has me excited. Might give me a reason to dust off the old guitar thats been gathering dust in favour of the bass. :D

It won't be a GH or RB replacement, it'd probably be more aimed at the serious musician.
    VR!

serious musicians, They ruin all the fun for the rest of us!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

oh sweet mother of god that looks insanely brilliant.

any word on what platform it will be out for??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

kev_s88 wrote: »
    oh sweet mother of god that looks insanely brilliant.

any word on what platform it will be out for??

pc/mac only afaik

Advertisement