Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Stuff

Options
  • 08-04-2008 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Any good Places in Laois Area to get dog Stuff?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I don't have a dog but a mate works in a pet store across from the church in Mountrath. Patrick St (I think)

Wouldn't know how it compares to other places

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

what type of dog stuff are ya lookin?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Powerline

Food Bed Water Bowl Etc new pup

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

There is a pet shop in portlaoise thats fairly good ..failing that 4 homes has bucket loads of stuff every thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

hey powerline,

i recently got a new puppy and was in the same position. i found that the vet in portlaoise its called vet care and its in on the left at the small roundabout before the blue bridge in portlaoise town, is quite good. they have food, toys, beds etc and its all reasonable prices. also there is a pet shop in portlaoise which is literally down the side of the bank of ireland in the car park in portlaoise. the only thing is theyre a bit pricey in there!!!

best of luck with the new pup!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Kelly O'Malley

Port Laois,on the industrial estate on the Abbeyleix side of town next to the big hardware place there's a brilliant place for all animal stuff,Browne's Animal Feeds.Great range and reasonable prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Powerline wrote: »
    Any good Places in Laois Area to get dog Stuff?

Browns in Portlaoise industrial estate or the pet shop near Bank of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Powerline

where abouts this browns place. never heard of it. tried pet shop at the bank very small didn't quite like the staff

Advertisement