Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman with imitation gun arrested at Navan school

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

Good old Paul's, my old school...

What I heard (could be true, could be all a load of rubbish...):

She was standing at the gates for a bit beforehand, laughing out loud to herself for some strange reason, after which she went in and held the gun to the head of some 6-year-old kid. One of the male teachers managed to go up behind her and wrestle her to the ground and held her there until the coppers arrived, then they all found out it was only a plastic toy gun.

Bit mad...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

What paper are you with? LOL!

But to be serious, i hate the rumour mill that follows events like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Afaik and could be wrong but if you commit a crime with a gun it doesn't matter if it's real or imitation.

So if you rob a post office with a fake gun, it's still treated as armed robbery and you get the same sentance as if you used a loaded gun

Just making the point in case people think this incident was just a joke.

Advertisement