Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mp5k mag fix

Options
  • 08-04-2008 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

well jsut got my first airsoft peice, mp5k galaxy second hand from ben on here

now he did forwarn me that no mags where in working order.

So basically ive got three mags here, all hi-cap, 1 metal two plastic. and none work

he says someone could possibly fix one, there is a massive spring sitting here, obviously needs to go into a mag

theres one mag that has bbs in it, but they seem stuck and dont come out

anyone know how to, or know of a guide online to sort out fixing mags,

i have some on order but dont wanna wait

also, anyone know an easy way to get the battery out, as it stands i think ill have to charge it in the gun tbh, wont come out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

The batteries can be difficult to remove, take off the front grip and the metal plate on the back of the gun and you should be able to slide it out, use the fake charging rod to puish the battery back, dont put too much stress on it though.
    As for the mags, the bb's should just fall out if you hold it upside down and press the little button right beside where they would feed into the gun and see what happens. Some times hicaps jam and tyhe way ive fixed them is to stick your unjamming rod down through the mags and release all the tension on the spring.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

you have to remove the front grip by taking out the pin on the front and the 2 pins on the back where the stock would go, then the battery can be pushed out the back of the gun.,
    as for the mags, at the top of the mag where it goes into the gun theres a pin that you can push out and then the inside workings of the mag will seperate from the outer shel., do that and see if you can figure out whats stopping it from working., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

well two mags are plastic and dont seem to ope, and the metal one, well thats jsut broke two screwdriver tips, total solid thing cant get the hinges to open

lol totally took out the wrong part :P

one of them seems perfect, spring inside looks fine, everything looks ok :(

dno whats wrong, metal one a wind up i think i mesed that one up but the plastic ones look ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Probably best to try and get your hand on a fresh mag, hi-cap or mid cap. try that and possibly bin those ones:(

just an update, got one of the mags to work kinda, gave me my first powerful taste of airsoft, these things are amazing.

unfortauntly the bbs kinda misfire from the mag and about 4-5 might just jingle lose in the mag hold, just using them to learn now, waiting on new mags

airsoft rocks

Advertisement