Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Trim around Windscreen - 00' Corolla

Options
  • 08-04-2008 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Back again....

Last week when I was driving home from Limerick I noticed that there was what sounded like air coming in from a window that had been let down a small bit but it was coming from just above me where the windscreen ended. <- sorry for the bad explination.

When I got home and had a look, some of the trim around the windscreen was completely out of the grove it's ment to be in on the drivers side and almost half way across.

How can I remedy this? Pushing it back in seems to workwhen I'm scooting around Limerick doing basically 0 miles an hour but flying up the road is a different story. Could water get in? Would the windscreen be subjected to extra pressure or anything? Or should I just bring it to a garage and get it seen to.....Help!?

Advertisement