Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creme Eggs

Options
  • 08-04-2008 6:35pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

There seems to be an obsession with creme eggs on this board. Hope you have all stocked up!! They are getting pretty thin on the ground. Buy now or yee all have to do without until after Christmas.

While looking for a wacky picture for you lot found this campaign. King size creme eggs.

http://www.kingsizecremeegg.co.uk/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

I'm not even going to open that link - I'm too scared! :eek: I never thought I was that keen on Creme Eggs as I didn't like the look of them but I got a Creme Egg bar once and it was nice. There are too many other chocolate bars ahead of it though for me to even think about buying it again. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

lol nice one kikel!

by the way curvy pound shop in portlaoise are doin the 6 for 2 euro!!!!!!(watch the smoke from the tyres as she goes!!):D

Advertisement