Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question on tongue piercingss.

Options
  • 08-04-2008 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

i know you're all gone hate me for opening this thread but heeeeey :D
    i dunnowhy, but i got the urge to get my tongue pierced the other day and it hasn't reaally gone away yet, so i'm thinking that's gonna be my next one.

i've just heard it's a really weird feeling when it's being pierced, but it's not all that sore?
    any insight would be lovely :)
    ohh and i'm thinking i'm gonna try that new place down by voodoo, that's good yah?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

uhm getting a piercing is an odd feeling in itself i have to say. I didn't find it too sore, just a bit of pressure. Was funny when I looked in the mirror with a big needle sticking through it.
    V piercings beneath inkwell, yeah nice and friendly staff alright. Mark will walk ya through the whole thing. Most good piercers should, and do :)

have fun. Healing is the worst part about it. Swelling did my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

haha, yeahh i guess! but i mean cause it's through a muscle and stuff?
    ah that's grand :) how does it compare up to other piercings?
    pain wise :D

comparing it what other piercing? lol
    I found it quite painless, it does go through your tongue yeah but the blades are so sharp. Cut through ya like butter :p

Wilburt wrote: »
    comparing it what other piercing? lol
    I found it quite painless, it does go through your tongue yeah but the blades are so sharp. Cut through ya like butter :p
    ooh yeah sorry haha.
    ehh, septum, scaffold, tragus, nose? oooh, i'm so excited now haha :rolleyes:

out of that list ive only had my tragus pierced... tragus hurt more i think. you might find it totally different though as everyone is different.

• Advertisement

mm, yeah i know whatcha mean!
    ah sure, ill jsut go for it, its only a second or two of pain anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Just a note, Mark from V piercings is away at the minute, but if you call them up I'm sure they can book ya in for when he's back!

stalker :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

it's on the inkwell thread, and if you click the dialup option, it says it too.

yeah poor Mark is locked away in Damo's basement :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

:eek:
    You promised not to tell!!!

haha,i take it he's one of the beter piercers? (:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 wheresmysheep

now you better let him out tomorrow like you promised you'd do other wise the Vpiercing will have alot of upset customers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

It doesn't feel sore when it's being pierced, just really weird. Mine swelled for three or four days, so I lived on icepops!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

^^^^
    Tallaght buzz :cool:

ANYWAY
    I never had it done, but none of my mates really complained about pain after it... if that helps?
    haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Inte ye!!

Eh it's actually more uncomfortable now that I think about it.

Advertisement